September 7th thru May 30th.
Join your favorite teachers in making beautiful music . . . TOGETHER in your own home! Like all our classes, the program is designed to teach the way young children learn; through PLAY!
Your whole family will have a blast singing, giggling, wiggling, dancing and jamming along. Our goals: to keep music making alive and strong for young people while nurturing their inner musicians, to provide high quality music experiences for families that they can enjoy in the comfort (and safety) of your own home, and to grow our early childhood music making community, bringing families together making beautiful music with their children. Won't you join us!
- Space is saved for your family with your favorite ZOOM class teacher & time (or in our FB LIVE & Recorded classes) through May!
- Never need to remember an earlybird code or wonder if you signed up for the next semester of classes.
- Since children learn best with ongoing music exposure and opportunities for experimentation, be assured that you are providing a rich musical environment at home to nurture their learning and development.
- Tuition is automatically charged monthly: no fees due in December and no sibling fees.
- After a full two-month minimum commitment, families may opt out by telling our office by the 15th of the month.
- Share the joy of music with our Refer-a-Friend program! When a new family registers for our Zoom + Membership and puts your name in the "Referred by" section on their registration, you both receive $10 off next month's tuition.
ZOOM + Membership: $75 per month, includes
- January registrations will be prorated automatically at checkout (minus materials).
- Special introductory rate for Babies class - $65 per month!
- One scheduled weekly LIVE ZOOM Class - class size: minimum 4 families and maximum 12 families. Meet with the same families; see each other in class each and every week; hear your child's name in the "Hello Song"'; contribute ideas for song verses; engage & interact with the teacher & other families! No sibling fees. Miss a class? No problem, schedule a makeup ZOOM class (at least 24 hours in advance) or join in with a recorded or FB Live class
- Plus, unlimited recorded online classes for the entire household
- Beautifully illustrated songbook, CD & digital download code per collection
- Without having to get in the car, make beautiful music with your favorite teacher while getting to be with other families, safe & virtually. Families also have the option of tuning in to ALL our recorded classes in your own time!
- Fun extras!
Recorded/FB LIVE Membership: $60 per month, includes
These classes give your family a wonderful, quality experience that you don't have to create or schedule. Just log in, participate and enjoy the same high quality, research based, fun music experiences you have come to know and love!
More than screen time! This is an active experience for your family . . . think about it as an "experience" & interaction mindset instead of "entertainment" time. Your teacher is there, as in in-person classes, to model for both YOU and then you model joyful music-making for your children. Classes will be presented utilizing ZOOM, Recorded, and Facebook Live. Recorded videos can also be accessed be at our website in the Enrolled Families Section.
These packages of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber; just what you would expect from Music Together®.
Thank you for helping us keep music alive and strong for your children (and also, our creative & fun team of teachers teaching)! ♫ ♥ ♫